top of page
Looking for a new career? Opportunities await for the right person.
(Please do not call us. Read and fill out all information below)
Blvd Customs of Lakeland has experienced unprecedented growth in 2020 and is seeking a hard working, highly motivated assistant / trainee to join our growing team. Bilingual a PLUS!
Our hire has a STRONG work ethic, a consultative approach, and is committed to creating a great buying experience for our clientele. Part-time position with potential to full time.
WHO WE ARE
We are Car Audio Installation Experts specializing in Audio sound systems for vehicles, window tint, paint protection, security cameras and alarms, and custom sound system builds, and more. We have been in business since 1998 and have developed a close and harmonious relationship with our clients.
In short, our New Hire Represents Not Only Blvd Customs
but ensures that we remain a business of high standards in keeping with our community.
Serving the Mobile Electronics Needs of the Central Florida area, Customer Service is our #1 Priority!
• Greet customers upon arrival to our store and guide prospects through the sales process.
• Assist customers to find products that meets their needs.
• Enhance the customer experience and advance sales process by demonstrating products in
• Work with our team to ensure they understand any orders you have taken.
• Assist management to increase sales by inspecting our inventory daily.
• Reporting any problems to the Owner.
• Assist management in ensuring the showroom is merchandised correctly to maximize sales for our clientele.
Requirements Part I
1) Good with people! A people person with an outgoing personality.
2) Loves Car Audio and everything about it!
3) Loves working with their hands.
4) Likes to build things. Whether its models, metal work or carpentry, show us some of your best build photos.
5) Willing to learn and incorporate our protocol into their daily lives.
6) Strong Computer and Phone Skills.
7) Age group 18-30 yrs old
Requirements Part II
1) Must have a reliable vehicle and a valid drivers license.
2) Must have an email address and a cell phone with an active number.
3) Provide proof of last employment. If no previous employment can be provided, three references will be required.
4) High School Diploma or GED
5) Any prior pics of work that you have done from these listed above is a PLUS.
6) Resume and references are a plus and puts you at the front of the line!
Please fill out ALL information below.
Should your qualifications meet out needs, we will contact you via e-mail.
bottom of page